By attending, you acknowledge that there may be photographs or videos taken of you during this event, and you consent to the use of these photographs or videos in future ASMF or GLVMC communications. In the spirit of industry networking, your name, title, employer, and email may be shared with other conference participants. If you do not wish to have this information shared, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations received before February 17, 2024, will receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds granted after this date. Attendee substitution is permitted at no extra cost. To make any changes, please contact the event team via email@example.com.
- Exhibitors may purchase single or multiple booths and may attend for one or both days. Each booth space is approximately 10’ x 10’. – and may vary slightly.
- The exhibit area will be inside the Kellogg Center Big Ten Conference rooms B & C.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to select a booth location in January/February when we are ready to publish our floor plan.
- All vendors must contain all of their information, sales, displays, signs, etc., within their designated space.
- All vendors must comply with all state, county, and local laws.
- Drug paraphernalia or pro-drug literature is not allowed. Sexually explicit items and items with violent content are not allowed. Guns and gun sales are not allowed.
- Vendors/Exhibitors may not change booth space without the expressed permission of the event staff.
- Set-up will begin at 8:00 a.m. each event morning. The conference will begin at 9:00 am on March 18th and run through March 19th to approximately 3:00 p.m.
- Personal sound systems in booths are prohibited unless all emitted sound is contained to the individual booth.
- If a vendor or exhibitor violates these event Rules and Regulations, they will be immediately dismissed from the conference, and no refund will be given for their booth fee.
- Banners displayed at all non-booth locations are limited to the event itself and sponsors. No
vendors/exhibitors may place signs or banners at any locations other than their booth spaces.
- Sponsors of the activities may place their signs and banners by the doors to the sponsored event.